Saturday, October 23, 2010

-oL's WOGL Blog

I normally don't like to write a lot but with so much going on with a growing community at WOGL, Sponsors, new games and big competitions that it is time to put this together. While WOGL continues to grow we have a lot going on behind the scenes. So I will be utilizing this blog to give our members, guests, sponsors and partners a behind the scenes look at what is going on as often as I can.
On Tuesday I will begin my trip to Korea with 3 of the top players in the United States to compete against 30 countries around the world. The IeSF event is the biggest event WOGL has been involved with to date and as such I will be posting videos, pictures and updates of the journey from start to finish. That is as time allows.
I am looking forward to sharing "some" behind the scenes information with our community so stay tuned we have a lot of things to talk about and here is where you will find it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment